- Filter locations by custom fields, taxonomies & location data easily. Create multiple filters using backend.
- Display posts, pages or custom posts type on google maps. You can display multiple posts type on a single google maps.
- Assign location to your post easily using meta box or your own custom fields. You can use Advanced Custom Fields plugin to assign location to your post as well.
- Display posts information e.g title, content, excerpt, featured image, categories, tags, custom fields or custom taxonomies in infowindow. You just need to use placeholders to display these data.
- Display posts listing below the map and show posts information in the listing. You can customize html easily to integrate your own design.
- Display posts or locations below map in grid or list format. Visitor can switch format at front-end.
- Add any number of information in location or marker details and display them in an info window easily. e.g fax, phone, email, website, etc.
- Import unlimited location data from CSV. You can import any number of fields in the location. Assign categories to your location using csv. All CSV delimiters supported.
- Assign multiple categories to a location and allow visitors to filter by categories.
- Choose to redirect to a location or display infowindow message on marker click for both posts or manually added locations.
And much more!