GravityView Plugin Bundle
- GravityView Advanced Filter Extension
- GravityView A-Z Filters Extension
- GravityView DataTables Extension
- GravityView Featured Entries Extension
- GravityView Reloaded ExtensionGravityView Ratings & Reviews Extension
- GravityView Visual Composer Extension
- GravityView Gravity Forms Entry Revisions
- GravityView Enable Gravity Forms Notifications
- GravityView Social Sharing & SEO Extension
- GravityView DIY Layout Extension
- GravityView Entry Revisions Extension
- GravityView Inline Edit Extension
- GravityView Maps Extension
- GravityView Gravity Forms Import Entries Extension
- Math by GravityView Extension
Gravity Forms is one of the most popular WordPress form plugins — in large part because it’s incredibly flexible (our review). You can use it to create pretty much any type of form — from a simple contact form all the way up to payment forms, registration forms and anything else that tickles your fancy.
One thing Gravity Forms doesn’t let you do, though, is display all of the information you collect on the front-end of your site. That’s a problem because, for certain types of forms, collecting the information isn’t enough — you also need a way to show it to your visitors.
That’s where GravityView nulled comes in. GravityView nulled lets you take the form entries from Gravity Forms and display them on the front-end of your site in a bunch of different ways.