Posts Table Pro helps you create highly customizable tables from posts, pages, or any of your custom post types. Because its pulling data from your existing WordPress content, it eliminates the need for you to manually enter data into each box of your table.
Using shortcodes, you can sort, filter, and manipulate tables in a number of ways. Seriously, there are heaps of customization options available with this plugin.
You can also bring in any of your custom fields to add extra information to your tables.
And on the front-end, your readers can also sort, filter, and search your tables to quickly find the information that they need.
Basically, if you want to create any type of table based on existing content in your WordPress site, Posts Table Pro can probably help you do it.
Post Table Pro Features
- Table featuring all of your reviews or comparing products
- General table of contents for posts or pages
- Table featuring your top posts or a “best of” selection
- Searchable/filterable knowledge base
- Image/Video/Audio gallery – visitors can listen/watch directly from your table.
- Product catalog – quickly bring in products from WooCommerce or EDD. Can include all products or just certain categories/tags
- Featured product listings to include in your own blog posts
- Events lists