WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart is a WooCommerce extension developed by FantasticPlugins. Using this plugin, you can monitor the carts which are abandoned by the Members as well as Guest Users and send a follow-up email notification to them which includes the cart link to recover the abandoned carts. If the buyer didn’t respond, you can encourage your users by sending a coupon in an abandoned cart email.
i) Registered Users – Cart will be captured once they add the product(s) to cart.
ii) Guest Users – Cart will be captured once they entered their valid email id at checkout form.
Key Features offered by this plugin are as follows,
– It monitors and records Abandoned Carts
– It supports automated emails using Mail Templates
– It works with both simple and variable products
– It supports multiple mail templates for follow up
– You can allow automatic Coupon Code Generation to include in an email
– Checking previous orders for capturing abandoned carts
– You can set mail sending time for the Abandoned Cart
– It has the pop-up option for the guest user to capture their email id before adding the product to cart
– Admin can receive an email when a cart is recovered
– It has a manual mailing option
– It captures phone number for manual follow up
– WooCommerce mail templates can be used
– WPML, WPML String Translation and WooCommerce Multilingual Compatibility for Mails – Please note you need all these 3 Plugins for Multi-Language mails to work
There are no reviews yet.