Advanced Google Maps Plugin for WordPress is the best-selling WordPress Google Maps plugin at CodeCanyon, where it’s been purchased over 9,300 times while maintaining a 4.51-star rating on over 285 reviews.
It comes with a lot of different features to help you make your maps more user-friendly than your typical Google Maps embed. For example, you can display custom front-end filters that let users find more precise information about each location, add multiple direction options to your maps, and more.
- Create unlimited maps with unlimited location markers.
- Display regular posts or custom post types on your maps and link them to markers.
- Add front-end filters that visitors can use to filter out different locations. In addition to category filters, you can let users search by keyword and apply radius filters (e.g. find locations “near me”).
- Customize the info window that appears when users click on a map marker, including an option to dynamically add information or pull information from Advanced Custom Fields.
- Display information about each listing below the map.
- Use Snazzy Maps skins to change the look and feel of your maps.
- Add directions, including an option to show multiple direction routes on the same map.
- Show marker clusters for high-density areas. That is, you can display one icon that tells people the number of markers in that area. As visitors zoom in, they’ll then be able to see individual markers.
- Draw custom shapes on your maps to highlight certain areas.
- Use different map settings depending on users’ screen resolutions, which is great for responsive design.
- Bulk import location markers using a CSV file.
There are no reviews yet.