Recent research shows that about 4 trillion dollars of goods will be abandoned in carts during 2015 by e-commerce users. What’s interesting is that more than the 60% of these carts can be perfectly recovered and transformed in purchases. YITH WooCommerce Recovered Abandoned Cart will just do that: it will help you converting these abandoned carts in purchase orders.
YITH WooCommerce Recover Abandoned cart 2.0.5
- This Product is licensed under the GNU GPLv2. This means you can modify, use and redistribute any WordPress software for free or for a fee. For more information about GPL please click here.
- Please note that all our digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. We buy the original files from the developers and redistribute them for a small service fee.
- After you purchased this product you will get free updates for two years. After two years we recommend you to buy this product again to be up-to-date.
- If there is any question about MaxxWP please read first the FAQ.
- We stand 100% behind our products and can give youthe right of a money-back-guarantee. If there is any issue you can open a ticket or use the live chat.
100 % Clean Code and free from Virus
All digital products presented on our website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising and aren't cracked - nulled . You can check it always by VirusTotal or similiar. We purchase original files from the developers and do not share any files downloaded free from other sites.
Legal usage by GNU GPL 2.0
This Product is licensed under GNU GPLv2. We are simply redistributing the software and sharing or folder for a small discounted service fee, as it is our right to do so, under the GPL licence. So, it’s perfectly legal to download the plugins and themes from this site.
The item doesn't work as it should? Don't worry, send us a simple text-message and if we couldn't help you you will get instantly refund.
WordPress Live Premium Support
We can help you even faster than the developer themselves. If you have problem connect with us via Skype, LiveChat or Ticket-System and we will work with you until your problem is solved.